OBVIOUSLY A MAJOR MALFUNCTION

From: RICHARD DAVION (davion@camtech.net.au)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 07:17:43 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:47:43 +0930
From: "RICHARD DAVION" <davion@camtech.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: OBVIOUSLY A MAJOR MALFUNCTION

Dear All

R-well major Faux Par on my part - nothing like a bit of sheer
honesty to wake the listserve though and a free plug for the
forthcoming issue of Flytrap News to boot!

Dare say I'll get ribbed heaps at the meeting tomorrow night -
probably all come in wearing macintoshes and clutching umbrellas
just to press the point or pumble me with chunks of laterite. I
think "Cast Not The Stone For The Mote of Thine Own Eye" is most
appropriate at this point in time - no more pizzas for a week -
just good old lashings of Uncle Sam's 'umble Pie

Anyway strike a few cuttings for me ... least we forget.

DAVION