Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

From: Nile Smith (nxs@postmark.net)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 11:41:17 PDT

Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 18:41:17 +0000
From: Nile Smith <nxs@postmark.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

Actually some of them seem to be moving in a tight circle and others
are swaying back and forth. Their range of motion is probably not much
more than 1/16 of an inch. They continued to writhe for several hours
after I removed them from the hot windowsill, and oddly they are still
doing it this morning to a lesser degree. I've been watering them with
a slightly higher than normal mix of superthrive. I wonder if that got
them going?

Nile Smith
nxs@postmark.net