Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

From: Doug Burdic (dburdic@presys.com)
Date: Thu Jul 01 1999 - 12:57:19 PDT

Date: Thu, 01 Jul 1999 12:57:19 -0700
From: Doug Burdic <dburdic@presys.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Very, Very Weird VFT Behavior

Hi Nile,

You don't happen to live on an earthquake fault line do you? Maybe
Dionaea could be the horticultural counterpart to the 'canary in the
coal mine' and we should all stock up on food and take cover? Seriously
though, without the aid of a time-lapse camera, I've grown cp for a few
years and haven't ever witnessed this phenomenon...would like to though.
Phototropism at warp speed maybe? Interesting and thanks for posting
this.

Take Care,

Doug

Douglas Burdic