ICPS Membership Renewal

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 23 1999 - 19:12:09 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 19:12:09 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICPS Membership Renewal

Hi Folks,

Your being plugged into the information superhighway gives you the benefit
of previewing the ICPS Yr 2000 membership renewal forms, which I just
finished and put on the web at http://www.carnivorousplants.org/join.html

If you want to get ahead of the game and renew early, you are invited to.
The membership form will be sent out in the September issue of CPN.

I've been spending all my spare time (hah hah) chatting with the bank for
the ICPS, trying to get VISA ability. We may not be able to yet, but if we
can, I will change the membership form accordingly. This has been a long,
uphill battle.

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice