How is U. reniformis look like?

From: Tommy (h9705682@hkusua.hku.hk)
Date: Tue Jun 22 1999 - 09:25:44 PDT

Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 00:25:44 +0800
From: Tommy <h9705682@hkusua.hku.hk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: How is U. reniformis look like?

Dear all,

I have just received a stolon of U. reniformis by mail yesterday. The
size of the stolon is about 3 to 4 inch in length and having all of the
leaves and most of the roots broken and fallen off.

I have saw the photo of it's flower, however, I really have no ideal
about how the whole plant is look like, how tall are the leaves and how
the leaves look like etc. Can anyone give me an ideal about that?

I have grow the stolon in a 6 inch pot having a mixture of eqaul parts
of sphagnum peat moss, long fibre sphagnum moss, orchid bark chips and
perlit. The pot is placed in a shaded area. Will the plant regrow from
the stolon? Any special treatment is required for the plant to regrow?

I also have a few seeds of S.flava and S.pur. pur.(all green form) for
trade. I am looking for gemmae of pygmy sundews.

Tommy