Allen Lowries address

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Fri Jun 18 1999 - 14:10:07 PDT

Date: Fri, 18 Jun 1999 14:10:07 -0700
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Allen Lowries address

Hello folks,
    Here is Allen Lowries snail mail address. As far as I know he does not
yet have e-mail. Send him a request for a seed list and be amazed. He has
ALL SORTS Of things to ooh and ahh over, and is willing to provide all the
helpful hints he can on how to germinate most of them.
    Tell him I, Andrew Marshall refered you to him.
    Allen Lowrie
    6 Glenn Place
    Duncraig 6023
    Western Australia
    Australia

A better bloke you will be hard pressed to find! And he usually has D. regia
seed that at least for me always germinates and grows well. A test of my
creativitiy in finding ways to kill them I suppose.
    Best wishes
    Andrew