Superthrive

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jun 13 1999 - 06:03:00 PDT

Date: Sun, 13 Jun 1999 06:03:00 PDT
From: Sundew Sundew <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Superthrive

Finally got me some superthrive. I'm sure its been covered before but I'd
like to know if anyones had any good results using it, what type of plants
theyve used it on, how theyve applied it (into water trays, mist, what?) and
what dilution / frequency theyve used. Anyone notice any negative effects?
I'd like to use it on my precious Drosera and others.

Thanks in advance...

Matt
NY

Hey kids, check out my CP web page at:

http://www.geocities.com/HotSprings/Sauna/9219/

Contents include my introduction, grow list, want list and several links.
This site is updated on a regular basis.