Cp in Tennessee

From: Michael Hunt (mph101@surfree.com)
Date: Thu Jun 10 1999 - 07:01:48 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Jun 1999 10:01:48 -0400
From: "Michael Hunt" <mph101@surfree.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cp in Tennessee

Wouldn't that be something to find S. oreophila near the Alabama and inside
Tennessee! Anything is possible.

----- Original Message ----- If S. oreophila could climb uphill, you might
even find it up
> along the border trying to do its best to get out of N. Carolina! :)

If I recall D. brevifolia was found near Lake Reelfoot in Tennessee. This
info stored in my burnt out brain cells from the late 70's, and I don't know
firsthand.