Re: tropical drosera (germination time)

From: Marc I. Burack (mb.cfg@mindspring.com)
Date: Wed May 26 1999 - 05:39:55 PDT

Date: Wed, 26 May 1999 08:39:55 -0400
From: "Marc I. Burack" <mb.cfg@mindspring.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: tropical drosera (germination time)

At 10:23 PM 5/25/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hi Christer,
>
>> Any info on how to transplant woolly drosera plantlets safely would be
>> appreciated?
>
>Thanks,

Dear Christopher,

About 2 months ago I received some D. petiolaris plants from Tom Hayes
(www.dangerousplants.com) They were bare root.

I soaked them in a superthrive/water solution for about 5 minutes and
potted them up. Within a few days they were growing again.

You could probably get away with the standard, pulling them out of the
pot....and replanting them in another (I would however recommend the
superthrive soak, it has helped me with many Drosera plants.

Marc I. Burack
marcb@companionfinancial.com