Re: Tom Hayes-nepenthes.

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Mon May 17 1999 - 08:02:16 PDT

Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 11:02:16 EDT
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tom Hayes-nepenthes.

Dear list,

> bringing in Nepenthes plants from overseas, and he
> made them available to any interested party on the
> listserv for rock bottom prices.

just to clarify this... The prices have been determined by Malesiana
Tropicals and this is not a "going out of business with rock bottom prices"
sale!

> I think we should take our hats off to people like
> Tom, who are constantly trying to bring "exotic" and
> "hard to acquire" cp's into domestic (US)

Thanks for the kind words and I have been having a wonderful response to my
posting. If anybody else is interested in getting plants through this batch
order, please contact me ASAP to work out the details.

take care & keep on growing,

-Tom Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS

www.tcscs.com/~thayes