Whoops

From: R. E. Jones (rej@globalnet.co.uk)
Date: Wed May 05 1999 - 02:26:05 PDT

Date: Wed, 5 May 1999 10:26:05 +0100
From: "R. E. Jones" <rej@globalnet.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Whoops

Hi,
I just had the motherboard in my computer go haywire and the result, apart
from the cost etc, is that I have lost all of my e-mail addresses.

I,ve just spent the last couple of weeks trying to rebuild all the papers
etc (backing up was never one of my strong points) that I have lost as well
as building a new 25'X15' greenhouse and putting my growing collection in
it.

A couple of weeks ago there was an item with two British addresses in it.
One was in Andover I seem to recall. Can anyone who remembers it e-mail me
please. I need to set up my own greenhouse system and I think they would
be the people to contact.

Thanks in advance. Anybody that I have been in contact with in the past
six months can I have your addresses again as well.

Dick.