aquatic utric

From: bs (schanbacher.2@osu.edu)
Date: Mon May 03 1999 - 19:43:11 PDT

Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 22:43:11 -0400
From: bs <schanbacher.2@osu.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: aquatic utric

Hello all,

Two questions:

First, I'm looking for an easy to grow, and easily flowering aquatic
utric to put in a terrarium. If anyone has a snippet of some such beast
for sale (I haven't got much to trade) I'd greatly appreciate it.

Second, I know many of you have built outdoor bogs. I may be attempting
one of these and wondered if anyone had any advice to offer, especially
regarding optimal height to build it up, building materials, liners,
etc. It will be a modest size, probably 8 ft x some 3 ft, but it's
still in the sketching out stage. If it happens, it will be near
Cleveland, Ohio and as such will receive fairly hard winters - in case
that affects construction. Again, any prior experiences are
appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Brandon Schanbacher

--