NY Botanical Gardens Needs Your CP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Apr 28 1999 - 05:52:39 PDT

Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 05:52:39 PDT
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: NY Botanical Gardens Needs Your CP ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Sorry for the excessive use of exclamation points in the subject but
my first message to the list went unanswered. (There's a shocker!)

The New York Botanical Gardens is looking for some nice showy CP for
their CP exhibit. They are especially in need of 12-15 actively
growing Dionaea but will consider anything that is relatively easy to
grow.

I just donated a bunch of Drosera as well as my whole clump of Byblis
liniflora (sorry Tom, Ive got seed if you want - they would have been
destroyed in transit!) to them yesterday. While donations would
gladly be accepted, they can pay for the Dionaea and probably others
as well.

If you have any extra CP that look good, please email me with more
information and I will pass it along to the appropriate people :)
Please keep in mind that you are not cool if you do not respond to

Thanks a lot!
Matt
NYC