Re Pifco's

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 20:46:28 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 03:46:28 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re Pifco's

>Index sell a Pifco ultrasonic humidifier for 65 quid, it holds 8 pints
>and has separate mist and humidity controls. Argos used to do a couple
>of models but I've not seen their catalogue for a while.:-)

Good timely advice as the newest Pifco humidifier is the only one in the
range to be suitable for use in a greenhouse. All previous models are
not suitable and will rust quickly (even Pifco warn of this - especially
if you try and claim free repairs!!!). Pifco changed it in direct
response to the number of people trying to use their humidifier with
plants, a purpose they never intended.

Regards

Paul