CP Contact near London

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 18:52:33 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 18:52:33 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Contact near London

Dear Dickon,

I am forwarding your request to the CP mailing list in the hope that
an appropriate U.K. member will contact you directly.

Dear CP'ers

I just received the following request from Dickon Ross, Features Editor
for Focus monthly. Please contact Mr. Ross directly at
DickonRoss@grunerandjahr.co.uk if you are available to be interviewed,
or to exhibit plants near the London area.

kind regards,

--
Rick Walker