Charles Clarke's book

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 14 1999 - 13:02:04 PDT

Date: Wed, 14 Apr 1999 13:02:04 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Charles Clarke's book

Dear Ryan,

In a discussion with Charles Clarke some time ago, he mentioned to me that
he was indeed working on a follow-up to his previous, Nepenthes of Borneo.
This is exciting news because I think that Nepenthes of Borneo is a good
book! (see review in CPN, 27:4 p115).

> I stumbled upon a website named Borneo Books
> (http://www.borneobooks.com/) and they listed a book coming out soon by
> Charles Clarke titled "Nepenthes of Sumatra, Java and Peninsula
> Malaysia". Does anyone know anything about this new book? If this is a
> new book coming out soon I can't wait, since I highly prize my "Nepenthes

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice
Carnivorous Plant Newsletter