P. auricolor, again

From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
Date: Mon Mar 29 1999 - 12:31:51 PST

Date:          Mon, 29 Mar 1999 12:31:51
From: SCHLAUER@chemie.uni-wuerzburg.de
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       P. auricolor, again

Dear listeners, dear Laurent, Juerg, Nigel, and Paul,

Regarding my message of last week, no French or American response has
reached me yet. But I received two responses with kind offers for
help from Great Britain (TNX, Nigel and Paul).

Yes, the book does exist in the British Library:
8o. 7032.bb.36.(8.)
, and it would be very nice if *one* of you (Nigel or Paul) could try
to obtain the mentioned copies. I do not know who of you would have
less trouble with the Library, or which way would be cheaper or
faster. I propose we discuss details by private email.

For all you others, thanks for all your help (factual or intended),
the odyssey seems to come to a happy end now.

Kind regards
Jan