RE: Various things

From: Kelley, Ian (IKelley@littler.com)
Date: Fri Mar 26 1999 - 15:02:06 PST

Date: Fri, 26 Mar 1999 15:02:06 -0800
From: "Kelley, Ian" <IKelley@littler.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Various things

Hi Peter, this is Ian Kelley from San Francisco. We've met several times at
your greenhouse over the last two seasons, I expect you'd remember me by
face much more so than by name.

First off, congratulations on the book! What an honor! For myself, the
book fills a great desire since childhood for a tome on carnivores that is
both accurate and readable. Thanks, and well deserved!

Second, I would love a S. Judith Hindle, but would just as soon drive up and
get it, rather than have you ship it to me. However, it is likely that I
won't be able to make it to Guerneville for 3 weeks or so - I'm wondering if
I can buy one and have you hold it there at the greenhouse, for me to pick
up in person.

I know that your square footage is your bread ticket, so I certainly
understand if you can't accomodate; if you can, though it would be the best
of both worlds for me. Let me know!

Thanks in advance,

Ian Kelley
San Francisco