More on seed source

From: Paul Temple (Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk)
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 14:59:14 PST

Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:59:14 +0000
From: Paul Temple <Paultemple@ecologycal.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: More on seed source

At present, the Cyberseed's site is the only means of searching the B&T
World Seeds catalogue by Species name on-line. They are not resellers
for us; they
provide B&T and customers with their on-line ordering service.

Orders can be placed either by using theCyberseeds.com Shopping Cart
(European users , sorry - I mean non-USA based customers - can use this
too!!!) or via B&T's own Secure E-Mail Server at -

http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/o-form.htm

the only difference for customers being that the Cyberseeds site makes
it a good deal easier to find and order the species.

The prices are the same and orders placed through Cyberseeds are passed
B&T in Europe instantly, so the effect for Clients is the same.

Lists can be downloaded in ASCII text format from B&T at:

http://b-and-t-world-seeds.com/Download/index.htm

- which could then be text-searched on your own computer to find the
species sought. This is a complicated way of going about it, the
majority of list downloads are made by people wanting to work with the
information rather than simply to order seeds.

Seen in this light, Cyberseeds are the best thing since sliced bread,
perhaps, as stated by B&T.

Cyberseeds are happy to state that they believe B&T will care about
germination rates and respond appropriately if seeds fail to germinate.
however, be fair - seeds are sent out in good faith (I've known B&T for
about 4 years) and germination may be poor as a result of poor seeds
sent by suppliers to B&T or as a result of poor practice by us - the
growers!!!

Hope this helps. When I get my seeds I'll sow them and report
germination success (if I remember!!!).

Chau

Paul