Introduction

From: Maxflapjax@aol.com
Date: Tue Mar 09 1999 - 09:19:27 PST

Date: Tue, 9 Mar 1999 12:19:27 EST
From: Maxflapjax@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

Greetings;

My name is Joseph, I am 21 years old and live in south eastern Pennsylvania.
I have been working with plants for about 2 years (carnivorous plants for 2
months). Fernando, I enjoyed the Neblina expedition and appreciate the time
you put into writing it. Also, there was talk about black tips on D. binata.
That could have been caused by high light level (causing the plants to wilt or
burn at the tips). Perhaps moving it to a shadier position, or under lights
would fix the problem.

Joseph