Introduction

From: Suzanne Mace (Suzanne@mace.demon.co.uk)
Date: Sat Mar 13 1999 - 17:54:22 PST

Date: Sun, 14 Mar 1999 01:54:22 GMT
From: Suzanne@mace.demon.co.uk (Suzanne Mace)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Introduction

I have just joined the list.

Our main interest in plants is Cacti and Succulents but I have had
some of these plants for a couple of years and it is quite
surprising how well they do in a cactus and succulent greenhouse
and how many cactus and succulent growers have a few. While we
have extensive knowledge of cacti and succulents we are very much
novices with these plants. Apart from learning a bit more about
them, we need to find out more about the best internet resources
for them, suppliers in different countries, and who to direct queries
to, because from time to time we get questions on them on the Cactus
Mall.

We are based in Ansty in West Sussex fairly close to Gatwick Airport.

--
Suzanne Mace
http://www.cactus-mall.com