RE: Seeds, Lowrie, & S.American Drosera taxonomy (a bit heavy!)

From: Mellard, David (dam7@cdc.gov)
Date: Thu Mar 04 1999 - 05:04:38 PST

Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 08:04:38 -0500
From: "Mellard, David" <dam7@cdc.gov>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: Seeds, Lowrie, & S.American Drosera taxonomy (a bit heavy!)

Hi Fernando,

> Sorry Dave!!!

me, too.

Muito obrigado for the explanation. It's certainly understandable why
you're sending your seeds to Allen.

>I know that would not be the case with seeds coming from Fernando.
>Thanks Dave, but I wouldn\222t be so sure of that!

I have you on a taxonomic pedestal and darnit, you're going to stay there
<gr>

> See Dave? It\222s all confusing for me as well!!

Get back up on that pedestal.

> Isn\222t this all INTERESTING????? I know, I know, all you
non-taxonomists
>out there must be falling asleep. ZZZZZ! I doubt many people made it
>this far, but for me this is one of the most rewarding moments, when I
>begin fitting in the pieces of the puzzle into something that actually
>makes sense. It\222s very thrilling, believe it or not!

I made it this far. I understand the feeling. I get the same feeling when
I'm out cp'ing and trying to gather as much information about habitat as I
can so I can improve cultivation.

David
Atlanta