hybrids

From: Jean-Pierre De Witte (j.dewitte@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Mar 03 1999 - 11:55:12 PST

Date: Wed, 3 Mar 1999 20:55:12 +0100
From: j.dewitte@t-online.de (Jean-Pierre De Witte)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: hybrids

Hi People,
Last year I got some seed labelled "bicalcarata". After germination and
couple of months growing the plants looked like ampullaria, so goodbye
bicalcs (I reckon I am not the only one...). Nevertheless, the plants looked
nice, so I kept growing them. Now, after two years the plants are large, and
I would bet they are hybrids ampullaria*rafflesiana. I posted a picture of
the pitchers on my web-page for comments . I must have around 30 of the
plants, so yes, trade or sell.
I still have the pics from the Sulawesi Drosera and have put them on my
webpage. Anybody makiing a guess as to their identification?
I am also getting pictures of the "new" species from the Phillipines. The
plants are now large enough so that the pitchers are worth looking at. Take
about two weeks for a new posting. (I will also do my best and re-vamp the
site. It is a disgrace that I haven't done anything for two years. Must get
some new Harley pictures as a minimum......)
Take care,
Jean-Pierre De Witte
mailto:j.dewitte@t-online.de
http://home.t-online.de/home/j.dewitte