Re: Free CP Update

From: Ross Rowe (ross.rowe@ea.gov.au)
Date: Tue Feb 16 1999 - 22:11:01 PST

Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 17:11:01 +1100
From: "Ross Rowe" <ross.rowe@ea.gov.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Free CP Update

Hi Matt

About a year back you very generously sent me some of your excess
Sarracenia seed - the majority of which germinated very well and is
pressing on. Thanks Again

I would have loved to offer a home to some of your Drosera but live
imports to Australia are difficult due to quarantine requirements.
I have a few seed for trade (local D.peltata and U. dichotoma, the
rest are very common species like binata, spatulata). I have a few
D.burmanni seed but probably mixed all green and green with red hair
forms. Do you have any seed for trade? I would love to hear from
you again if you do.

Regards Ross Rowe Canberra Australia

>>> "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com> 16/02/1999 3:14:38 pm >>>
Thanks to all who offered a home for some of the extra Drosera I
had. I emailed the lucky recipients and regret to inform the rest
of you that I ran out of time and plants so that's all for now :( I
still have a limited number of other Drosera for trade so if anyone
wants to swap, please drop me a line! Still looking for: D.indica
RED, D.burmanii RED, D.neocaledonica, D.oblanceolata, the true
D.affinis, as well as others :) Thanks in advance! Matt NYC