CP Free or for Trade...Last Call!

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 18:23:31 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 18:23:31 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP Free or for Trade...Last Call!

Hi list... Sorry to bother everyone about this again but I've got a few
plants packed up and would like to find homes for them immediately.
Trades preferred but if I've got extra I dont mind sending stuff for
free (donations gladly accepted) :)
Here's whats going out this time, **email me your address** if youre
interested (even if I already have it). Not necessarily first come
first served as I owe a few people:

Large seedlings/small plants:
D.sessilifolia, D.burmanii green, D.trinervia white, D.burmanii x
sessilifolia, D.capillaris?, D.nidiformis, D.pulchella, D.nitidula x
occidentalis, P.primuliflora, D.capensis wide

US growers preferred cause it's simplifies things.
Thanks in advance!
Matt
NYC