Ibicella seeds from ICPS seedbank

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 10 1999 - 12:47:02 PST

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 12:47:02 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Ibicella seeds from ICPS seedbank

I'm forwarding this for Barry. -Rick

------- Forwarded Message
Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com by BAMRICE@UCDAVIS.EDU follows.
Reason for rejection: suspicious subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line and it
still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now automatically
rejected by the listserver. Please edit your message headers and
resubmit your posting to the listserver. -

>> Ibicella seeds are available for $1/pack to ICPS members. Follow the
>>links to the seedbank from www.carnivorousplants.org
>
> Are the Ibicella seeds still there? Last I saw, the ICPS seed bank
> was out, but the page hasn't been updated since Jan 2. I know
> because I sent a message to confirm some seeds I wanted and ended up

I should think so. This summer I concluded my tests on Ibicella and dumped
a lot of seed at the seedbank. (Maybe I just collected them and they're in
my fridge right now? I'll check!!! If so, I'll email back, otherwise
there should be lots at the seed bank.)

Barry

------- End of Forwarded Message