Me, Myself, I & Meself

From: z_simkunasra@TITAN.SFASU.EDU
Date: Mon Feb 08 1999 - 15:20:10 PST

Date: Mon, 08 Feb 1999 18:20:10 -0500 (CDT)
From: z_simkunasra@TITAN.SFASU.EDU
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Me, Myself, I & Meself

To all those reading,

     I read that it is customary to give a little info. about one's self
if you are new. So here I go.

     My nane is Robert Simkunas II. Nick names include the classical Rob
& Bob, but other variants exsist such as: RobertO, RobO, BobO, Robear,
Robertodendron, & Robertivore. Nick names describing personallity
include: HotRod & Blurr (for my interest in fast cars), FX (becuase I
tend to be descriptive with sound effects), 00 Turok (my paintball call
sign based on my two favorite video games "Turok" & "007"), Mr. Technical
(becasue I am usually detailed when talking about many subjects), and...
And that's it for nick names.
     I am 25 years old, that's five hands, single white male looking for
single female. Interests are: fast cars, fast jets, big trucks, Nintendo,
painting, drawing, paintball, bike riding, mountain climbing, adventuring,
exploring, astronomy, pottery, humor, sculpting, flying, Jesus Christ,
botany, horticulture, carnivorous plants, and hopes to be obducted by
aliens, befriend them, and aquire a starship because it is just taking the
human race too long to develope a stardrive.
     My interest in carnivorous plants earned me the nick name Robertivore
and my collection started out with two Venus Bug Traps that died in a
freak freeze on April 11th I forget which year. 5 hours of 15 F had
slaughtered them. Last year later I restarted my collection with two S.
purpureas & two S. flavas. One S. purpurea was eaten to death by an
unknown creature. It was a slow death as I painfully watched my plant
get eaten away little by little without ever finding the insect
responsible. That year I quickly acquired three dieing Dionaea muscipulas
that where rescued from a Kroger supermarket and are now...
Alive... Alive! ALIVE!! Wahhahahahahahahah ha haha ha he ho hehe ho ho.
     What else? Oh yeh! I am also a student at SFA majoring in
Horticure & Art.

Robertivore