SUBscription attempt

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 15:56:14 PST

Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 15:56:14 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com

> Date: Fri, 29 Jan 1999 14:34:37 +1000
> From: "Mark T. Bachelor" <bachelor@gateway.mggs.vic.edu.au>
> To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
> Subject: SUBSCRIBE CP MARK T. BACHELOR
>
> Greetings all and Happy New Year!
> I'm back! The summer holidays are over and we get students returning next
> week. Our computer system has been over hauled and upgraded again during
> the break and as a result I have no digest from December 30 on. If some one
> could please send me the last month's worth of digest I would greatly
> appreciate it.

Dear Mark,

not the cp listserv address (cp@opus.hpl.hp.com) itself. Make sure
and leave your subject line blank. The command

    SUBSCRIBE CP MARK T. BACHELOR

should be in the body of the message. Instructions on where to get
the back-issues of the digest will be found in the listserv's welcome
message.

Best regards,

--
Rick Walker