The Carow CP calendar - new US source!!!

From: Hayes7@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 20 1999 - 08:11:20 PST

Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:11:20 EST
From: Hayes7@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: The Carow CP calendar - new US source!!!

Dear list,

> The volunteer for collective orders in the USA is:
-snip-
> See Thomas' website ( http://www.tcscs.com/~thayes/ ) for

I realize that the calendar page is very slow to load, but the size and
quality of the pictures makes up for the wait. (Thanks Andreas!)

>His price within the USA was set to $34 plus $4.00 shipping - a great
>bargain compared to the German list price of about $40 plus internat.
>shipping!

$38 is still a lot of $$ to spend on a calendar. I wasn't even going to get
one, prior to having seen it. All I can say, is that it's money WELL spent.
In fact, that is why I decided to collect orders as a volunteer. I'm sure
there are lots of people that just don't realize how beautiful it is. Anybody
who is remotely serious about CP should have this calendar on the living room
wall. The quality is really incredible and many thanks to Thomas Carow for
this fine work.

Thomas K. Hayes
DANGEROUS PLANTS