New CP Shipments at Lowe's

From: Danny Hammons (danny@hammonsoft.com)
Date: Sun Jan 17 1999 - 20:04:05 PST

Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 22:04:05 -0600
From: Danny Hammons <danny@hammonsoft.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New CP Shipments at Lowe's

Hello all,

Over the weekend, I happened to be in Lowe's here in Arlington, Tx, and
noticed that there was a shelf full of newly arrived CPs. I thought that
it was a bit strange (being the middle of January.) I picked up a couple
of Pings.

Also, I'd like to inform everyone that I'll have my web page back up soon
(it's been down since about last July.) El Nino + the horribly hot, dry
summer here in N. Texas caused last year to be a fairly bad growing year.
During the heat/drought, I lost a few sarracenias.....oddly enough, they
were mostly the Tx native S. alatas.

I hope to document the growing cycle this year on the web. I've gotten my
own domain and much more server space than in the past so I'll be able to
leave more up at one time.

I'll post a message with the address when I get it completed.

BTW, Tom, I've got lots of pictures of the plants you sent to Charlie.
I'll post them on the page when it's ready.

Danny Hammons (danny@hammosoft.com)
Arlington, Tx