Re: Predaceous Fungi

From: Christensen (chrst@srv.net)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 05:35:20 PST

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 06:35:20 -0700
From: "Christensen" <chrst@srv.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Predaceous Fungi

:) I didn't know about the paper published in Science 224:76-78.
While browsing through Biology of Plants, I found an article about
predaceous fungi. I typed ONLY the contents of the article.
It had the most information I had seen (in one place) about
predaceous fungi. I thought it was interesting so I typed and sent it
to the mailing list. Omitting my personal opinion, I was curious
about peoples responses (if any). Fifteen years! I guess the authors
of the text book typed ONLY the contents of the article, too!
Jan, thank you for clarifying where that paper was originally
published. Chad.