I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

From: Tomasz Kowalski (ICQ#2452546) (kowal@starogard.com)
Date: Tue Jan 05 1999 - 08:17:22 PST

Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 15:17:22 -0100
From: "Tomasz Kowalski (ICQ#2452546)" <kowal@starogard.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: I wish to contact you on the ICQ Network

Greetings,

I have tried to contact you on the ICQ network but was unable to find you.
Therefore I would like to invite you to join the ICQ Network. You can download ICQ from this html link.
Once you do it, we will be able to communicate on-line.

Click here to download ICQ:

http://www.icq.com/

How to find me on the ICQ Network:

I have 4 addresses on the ICQ Network:
- My ICQ number is 2452546
- My Personal Communication Center on the Web, from which you can send me a message without having the ICQ program is http://wwp.mirabilis.com/2452546
- You can send me an Email Express which will appear directly on my computer screen to 2452546@pager.mirabilis.com.
- My personal ICQ homepage is members.icq.com/2452546. If I am online you will be able to have a 2 way dialog with me from this page, which includes the World Wide Paging of ICQ.

Seek you @ ICQ
Tomasz Kowalski
ICQ #: 2452546