Updated (nepenthes &c.)

From: Alastair Robinson (Alastair_R@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Nov 27 1998 - 14:49:52 PST

Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 17:49:52 -0500
From: Alastair Robinson <Alastair_R@compuserve.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Updated (nepenthes &c.)

Just a quick one to say that I have updated my page 'Nepenthes &c.' -
mainly the links, but also a preliminary page for the British CPS. Flaws=

are easily overlooked, so if anyone does check it out and finds anything
awry or outdated (the latter should *not* be the case now), then please
take the time to get in touch - it will be much appreciated! =

The 'Field Trips' page, as many have observed, is still in stasis and wil=
be for a while - may I apologise for that, but a lack of time has not mad=
an update practicable.

Thanks for your time and trouble.

Sincerely,

Alastair.