Re: Re: Don's Ghost

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Thu Nov 19 1998 - 20:38:00 PST

Date:    Thu, 19 Nov 98 23:38 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: Don's Ghost

> << > There is no such thing like an unpublished cultivar. Either a name
> > of a cultivated plant is published, registered, and established or it
> > is rubbish.
>
> The bureaucrats are trying to take over our hobby!! They don't have enough
> papers to push so they berate the rest of us. People should be able to talk
> about the plants they like without nuts jumping up and down about technical
> minutiae.
>
> Miles

Ha! This one is truely funny! After all, I have know of and have know
some of these people for years, maybe since before you got into CP's?
They *are* the reason you can write to this list--it would not be here
with out them, and now they have become "bureaucrats?" I'm not
attacking you, Miles, but come on... This is a grass roots group of
people and we should all work together.

Dave Evans