Re: Re: N. Raffelisiana

From: dave evans (T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU)
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 20:03:00 PST

Date:    Fri, 13 Nov 98 23:03 EST
From: dave evans                           <T442119@RUTADMIN.RUTGERS.EDU>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Re: N. Raffelisiana

>From Dave Evans:

> I have a Nepenthes rafflesiana with very nice pitchers. It
> will be available for shippment after Christmas...
> I know this isn't exactly what you are looking for, but this is
> a very nice clone, and you can take a look at it on Jeff Shafer's
> web-page.

Sorry for the confusion, but Jeff Shafer has informed me that the
clone pictured on his page may not be the one I am selling. However,
they do look the same and I had been told by someone else that they
had sent Jeff a division from my plant... Oh well! Seeing as
how difficult tracing one clone can be, I am realizing how important
it is to keep good records of trades for future reference.

Good Growing,
Dave Evans