Re: N. Raffelisiana

From: John Collingsworth (collingsworth@email.msn.com)
Date: Thu Oct 29 1998 - 00:35:20 PST

Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1998 00:35:20 -0800
From: "John Collingsworth" <collingsworth@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: N. Raffelisiana

Hello,
    My name is Damon Collingswoth and I just subscribed a few days ago. I've
been growing CP for about ten years; during the last 6 years I've been
growing truely seriously. I think its great to be able to communicate with
so many growers.
    I'm about to recieve quite a few tuberous drosera seeds. I was wondering
if anyone out there had any advice or experience in sowing these seeds. I
already know that its probably getting a little late, but I think it will be
ok if I get them in the ground fairly soon.
    Also, I don't know if it has been suggested or considered but there is a
program which I have used to keep in touch with friends that have left town.
It is IRC ( internet relayed chat). I think it would be great to get a
channel set up for CP growers. You can get this program at www.mirc.com, if
you use a PC, or www.ircle.com , if you use a mac. And its free. Once you
get this program connect using an undernet server. You can change servers by
going to "file" then "setup". Then select any undernet server. Anyone
interested please meet me at the channel #CPgrowers this Friday between 8:00
pm to 12:30 am pacific time; that's the time zone for California. If there
is already an IRC channel, please tell me where it is. Otherwise, I hope to
see you at #Cpgrowers this Friday night.
        Thank You and good growing,
                                Damon Collingsworth