Un-named Drosera Species

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 06:16:47 PST

Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 06:16:47 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Un-named Drosera Species

Am I the only one who would like to know the origin of many of these
unnamed Drosera species which have found their way into cultivation? I
dont want to know what country they're from as that's often obvious; I
want to know who discovered each and when...

I'm sure some are more documented than others (especially recent ones,
thanks to this here list). I was especially curious about things like:

Drosera sp. Malawi
Drosera sp. Compada Diamantina
Drosera sp. 8 Borneo
Drosera sp. 4 South Africa
etc... etc...

Hope this one triggers a few responses :)

Matt H
NYC