ICQ and Unanswered Questions

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 09 1998 - 06:11:15 PST

Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 06:11:15 PST
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ICQ         and Unanswered Questions

Hi folks! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and hope the reason none of
my messages to the list were answered was solely because everyone was
busier than i was this weekend! Seriously, could you Drosera experts
PLEASE WAKE UP?! I know someone out there knows the answers to my
questions about Africa, Madagascar and the Drosera which inhabit those
places, not to mention whether the true D.affinis really exists in
cultivation.

Anyway.....with recent talk of ICQ, I finally took the time to register
(just minutes ago!) and now have my very own ICQ #. Email me if you
want it and we can talk CPs!

Hope to hear from fellow ICQers, this whole ICQ thing means very little
when youve got noone to talk to!!

Good growing
Matt H
NYC