Re: Antenna Utrics

From: John Collingsworth (collingsworth@email.msn.com)
Date: Sun Nov 08 1998 - 01:20:51 PST

Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 01:20:51 -0800
From: "John Collingsworth" <collingsworth@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Antenna Utrics

Fellow growers,
            After reading the e-mails for a while, I realized that I didn't
introduce myself well enough. My name is Damon Collingsworth. I am 20 years
old and have been growing for a little over half of my life. I got my first
plant when I was about 10. I acquired a cape sundew from Peter D'amato
 owner of California Carnivores) at a flea market here in the bay area of
California. My passion for these plants grew. I got a greenhouse at 14; my
father and grandfather built it for me as a B-day gift. I now am hoping to
build a new one soon because it is overflowing. I am a botany major at the
Santa Rosa Junior College and hope to transfer to University of California
Davis. I also am studying Latin. I am really looking forward to speaking to
and learning from all of you. And I'll try to put my two cents in when I can
help.

                    Good growing,
                            Damon Collingsworth