Neat products for growing CPs

From: LaPedis, Ron (ron.lapedis@compaq.com)
Date: Fri Nov 06 1998 - 08:10:58 PST

Date: Fri, 6 Nov 1998 08:10:58 -0800
From: "LaPedis, Ron" <ron.lapedis@compaq.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Neat products for growing CPs

I ordered a 3-timed, 3-switched grounded outlet box and miniature (3"x2"x1")
ultrasonic humidifier module from www.thatpetplace.com. The humidifier
module drops into any container of water, so I put it in the water container
I use to heat my terrarium. The outlet box now runs the whole terrarium,
including heat (always on) and lights (timed). They also have
under-terrarium heating blankets, lights and lighting systems of all
flavors, etc. Ask for their Reptile and Aquarium catalogs. No, I have no
connection to them.

Ron LaPedis
Compaq Tandem Division
Global Development Systems & Engineering
Cupertino, California USA

DISCLAIMER: All personal and professional opinions presented herein are my
own and do not, in any way, represent the opinion or policy of Compaq
Computers.