Darlingtonia 'Othello'

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Thu Oct 15 1998 - 14:41:57 PDT

Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1998 14:41:57 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Darlingtonia 'Othello'

Dear Folks,

Once again I have distributed seed of Darlingtonia 'Othello' (the
anthocyanin-free cultivar) to various carnivorous plant seed banks,
compliments of the ICPS. I apologize if I passed over your society this
time around, seed was limited and I wanted to get good global coverage in
my distribution.

This will probably be my last year of doing this---it is a bugger
monitoring the site so many weekends, and I have other projects calling.

Seedbanks that will be receiving Darlingtonia 'Othello' are:

ICPS--International Carnivorous Plant Society (the bulk of the seed is
      here already)
IPS--Insectivorous Plant Society, Japan
Darwiniana--Czech Republic
Dione'e--France
GFP--Germany
ACPS--Australian Carnivorous Plant Society, Australia
CPS--Carnivorous Plant Society, UK
Drosera VZW--Belgium

Assuming there are no problems with seed destruction or customs, the seed
will be arriving at all the seedbanks shortly. Information on how to
contact these society, how to join, and order seed are available through
the ICPS CP FAQ (how's that for an acronym string?) at:
http://www.sarracenia.com/faq/faq156a.html

Cheers

Barry

Dr. Barry A. Meyers-Rice