Re:Lowrie III

From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
Date: Mon Oct 12 1998 - 04:45:02 PDT

Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 11:45:02 +0000
From: koudela@ure.cas.cz
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re:Lowrie III

Mark and other interested people,

>For what its worth I did a little checking up on this title the
>other day. According to Amazon.com this title will not be available
>(at least here in the US) until early 1999.
>Checking my back issues of CPN I found, amazingly, CPers have been
>hopefully awaiting publication for the last few years!!!

Yes, indeed we are waiting for the publication of this title for
a couple of years but Lowrie himself announced the FINAL date to be
November, 1998! This means this book will be available next month in
Australia. As far as I know, when it is published it will be
available through the ACPS immediately. Perhaps the guys from the
ACPS could tell us more (hi Brian!).

Regards,
        Ivo