JOBOP RELIABILITY ENGINEER

From: lmc@candseek.com
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 16:23:36 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:23:36 -0700 (PDT)
From: lmc@candseek.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: JOBOP RELIABILITY ENGINEER

Since your address was listed on an a related engineering
page, I thought you might be willing to help me.

I represent a market leader in the design, developement and
manufacturing of cardiac rhythm management devices located
in the Midwest . We are seeking an Mechanical Engineer with
a working understanding of the design and implementation of
Accelerated Life Tests (ALT\222s) to provide proactive feedback
to design teams and to insure product quality. Individuals with
Aerospace, Automotive, Defense Industry, ElectroMechanical
Systems or Medical Device Industries experience are desirable.

A BS degree in Mechanical Engineering with 3 years in
mechanical or electromechanical systems reliability is needed.

I can offer a competitive salary ($70,000) and comprehensive
benefits,including relocation assistance and outstanding
security and growth.

If you know someone that would be interested please
forward this to them or I can be contacted at:

Larry Chiaravallo
Voice: (609) 584-9000 ext 216
Fax: (609) 584-9575
Email: lmc@candseek.com