Re: Tom Hayes

From: -Tom- (tkhayes@microserve.net)
Date: Thu Oct 01 1998 - 13:19:58 PDT

Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 16:19:58 -0400 (EDT)
From: -Tom- <tkhayes@microserve.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Tom Hayes

Dear Jonathan, (and anyone else curious!)

>Does anyone know how to contact Tom Hayes? Sorry for the intrusion.

several ways attached in my sig file.....

If anyone is interested in some really HUGE sarracenia and some other CP at
very affordable prices, please check out the following URL:

http://www.tcscs.com/~thayes/sale.htm

I can only ship within the USA and orders are confirmed on a first come
basis. I will be out of town until Monday the 5th and won't be able to
answer e-mail until then.

Take care & keep on growing,

Thomas K. Hayes

DANGEROUS PLANTS