Re: Carnivorous plant, Devil's Noose (fwd)

From: Barry Meyers-Rice (bamrice@ucdavis.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 29 1998 - 09:02:17 PDT

Date: Tue, 29 Sep 1998 09:02:17 -0700 (PDT)
From: Barry Meyers-Rice <bamrice@ucdavis.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Carnivorous plant, Devil's Noose (fwd)

Folks,

I have been in communication with Pat Comforti, a person who is seeking
information on a certain plant. I have told Pat that the plant being
sought (the "Devil's Noose") is probably not a real plant. This common
name has not come up in any of the searches I have tried.

In any event, the plant's obviously fantastic description is below. If you
have any information on this, please email Pat.