Drosera ID

From: R.C.Jenkins (R.C.Jenkins@sheffield.ac.uk)
Date: Mon Sep 21 1998 - 01:08:26 PDT

Date: Mon, 21 Sep 1998 09:08:26 +0100
From: "R.C.Jenkins" <R.C.Jenkins@sheffield.ac.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Drosera ID

Dear List,

I would be grateful for some help identifying a sundew I
bought from a UK garden centre - I think it is one of the
mass produced dutch plants. The leaves are held erect and
look like D.anglica but with perhaps a slightly more squared off than
rounded apex to the lamina. The flowers are pink with a
single basal division of the styles and then a short
terminal division (within the stigma?). The styles and
stigma are of uniform diameter throughout their length.

Thanks,

Richard