Re: Drosera ID

From: ricell@juno.com
Date: Sun Sep 06 1998 - 14:23:51 PDT

Date: Sun, 6 Sep 1998 15:23:51 -0600
From: ricell@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Drosera ID

Gubler orchids has been using the same labels since at least the mid
70's. Anything they sell that is vaguely drosera like gets the label
"Drosera rotundifolia" on it. I have seen D. capensis, D. adelae, D.
capillaris and D. spatulata from them all labeled "D. rotundifolia". D.
spatulata would match your description well. D. spatulata requires no
dormancy and is very prolific and self fertile.

Rich Ellis, Boulder, CO "ricell@juno.com"
http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Vines/8564/