Re: SSProject

From: Acj3a@aol.com
Date: Thu Sep 10 1998 - 08:50:03 PDT

Date: Thu, 10 Sep 1998 11:50:03 EDT
From: Acj3a@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: SSProject

Hi all,

I be interested in joining in on the project. I deleted the original posting,
so please contact me. I only have primary hybrids at this time. I will
send a list.

I quick question for all: I'm started some sarra seeds from Carl Mazur (nice
seeds/plants Carl, I highly reccomend seeds from him) on 12/31/97 (much more
fun getting drunk and staying home than going out for New Years). I've now
got plants ranging in size from 6" to 12". I've got 2 S. rubra 'alabamensis'
and 2 S. rubra 'ancestrials' in flower spike right now. :) Anyone have
similar experiences?
OK, I'm partly bragging and hoping to hook up with other sarra freaks to swap
experiences. With the proper stock and my techniques I think the SS hybrid
could be acheived in about a decade.

I'll be posting more about how I cultivate my sarra's (and other cps) in a
month or so as I'm in the middle of an unexpected move.

Sorry for the following for those of you it annoy's, but I figured it wouldn't
hurt to ask. Those of you that know me know that I am recovering (hopefully)
from a broken back. Three weeks ago my landlord found out the ineviatable
that I hired an attorney to handle my liability case against him. He gave me
a 3 day eviction notice a week ago last friday. My plants and I are homeless.
I''m looking for a room to rent within an hours drive of Stanford Medical
Center. Preferably in the Santa Cruz, CA area. If anyone can be of help
please contact me at acj3a@aol.com or greenman_10@hotmail.com ASAP.

regards,
Art Junier