Annti

From: Randall Palmer (sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us)
Date: Sat Sep 05 1998 - 10:48:30 PDT

Date: Sat, 5 Sep 1998 13:48:30 -0400 (EDT)
From: Randall Palmer <sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Annti

Sounds like you like to water your Venus. Fertilizer has never worked for
me. When you think your Venus needs some water, water from the tray
underneath. From a gallon which you have added some extra ingrediants
too. You'll find allot of uses for one gallon with 1 tablespoon of sink
dishwash soap, and 2 tablespoons of corn cooking oil. The oil coats to
help fight root rot. The soap will do away with a lot of bugs above
ground. Although this concoction got ride of my spider mites, fungus has
mutated, to now grow anyway, on top of the ground, on one of my pots.
        Also, if the humidity is low in the air put plastic around it at
least most of the way covered. The Venus need to eat bugs out of the
air some how. Keep the peat moist but don't keep standing in water.

The soap dalutes the oil, keeping it from staying on top of the water.

Randy Palmer
sfdzeqe0@scfn.thpl.lib.fl.us