Re: Where does the Venus grow a-natural?

From: ccp108@juno.com
Date: Sat Aug 29 1998 - 04:56:24 PDT

Date: Sat, 29 Aug 1998 07:56:24 -0400
From: ccp108@juno.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Where does the Venus grow a-natural?

I have seen the Venus grow 4 places, like weeds, in Florida. Outside
Sundew Bob's Greenhouse in Hudson, right next to the Gulf of Mexico.
Selby Gardens, touching Tampa Bay. Cocanut Grove, touching Miami Marina
and up on the Florida Panhandle along side the Inland Coastal Highway,
touching the Gulf of Mexico. Deduction how do I match these condiction
in a green house, or in my case on a patio? Any ideas out there.